I need assistance on this

PHP programming forum. Ask questions or help people concerning PHP code. Don't understand a function? Need help implementing a class? Don't understand a class? Here is where to ask. Remember to do your homework!

Moderator: General Moderators

I need assistance on this

Postby whitelotus » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:01 pm

Hello,
I would like to know how I can create a drop down menu showing either clickable variables or something similar to the one show on this site http://www.chhito.com. Once created, do I need to edit my css file? Am new to php and am working my first project. The drop down menu I want to create is for selectable regions. Am using a script called OSClass to develop my first project.
Attachments
Chhito.png
whitelotus
Forum Newbie

Re: I need assistance on this

Postby social_experiment » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:20 am

whitelotus wrote:Once created, do I need to edit my css file? Am new to php and am working my first project. The drop down menu I want to create is for selectable regions. Am using a script called OSClass to develop my first project.

You only have to edit the css file if you want to style the dropdown menu; As per the first part of the question: you would have to look at the class / code that you are using to create such a menu (if the code does offer it)
“Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.” - Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering
social_experiment
DevNet Master

Re: I need assistance on this

Postby whitelotus » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:22 pm

@ social_experiment. Well, I'll do just that. Thanks for the heads up
whitelotus
Forum Newbie

Return to PHP - Code