|PHP Developers Network
|Incorrect or dull photo colors on upload
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||theluvgunda [ Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:31 am ]|
|Post subject:||Incorrect or dull photo colors on upload|
Hi I need some help with photo uploads. I got everything working perfectly including creating several thumbnails of varying sizes for testing. However I am running into problems of photos coming out dull.
My Photos appear colorful in lightroom, Photoshop, and windows live photo gallery and in windows. Except in my browsers.
Heres what I am doing:
1. Upload file to server, get exif Data and then rename and use move_uploaded_file to main user folder.
2. Copy the original file using copy($file, $newfile)
3. resize copied image using
1. is imagecreatetruecolor changing the photo colors?
2. is imagecopyresampled not copying all the colors?
3. is imagejpeg rendering the colors correctly?
Now I have searched the google globe only to find that it is a color profile issue on 1 website. How do i read the correct color profile using php and apply it to the images for correct viewing in browsers?
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group