Software Market

Express the business side of your digital lives. Share your experiences and/or your comments regarding a business or organization.

No advertising.

Moderator: General Moderators

Do you think that online software market is a good idea?

I am a freelancer. Bad idea, it has no chances.
No votes
I am a freelancer. Good idea, but I'm not interested in selling any software.
50%
I am a freelancer. Good idea and I have developed software which I want to sell.
50%
I'm looking for a software, but it's a bad idea, I'm not interested.
No votes
I'm looking for a software and this is good idea.
No votes

Total votes : 2

Software Market

Postby Eldred » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 am

Hello :)
I have a question to two groups of people: freelancers who create software and want to sell it AND people who are interested in buying software. Do you like an idea of creating a website, a marketplace where these two groups of people could buy and sell software? When I say software I mean PC or mobile applications, web applications or maybe even entire websites. No auctions, just buying licences for programs. Personally I am a software freelancer and I have some products which I sell at online auction websites, but it's not a professional way and the prices are very low. I also know many people running their own enterprises and looking for a software which suits exactly for them. They can't find it so the only way is to hire a freelancer or pay money to a software company, but it's an expensive way. But why to spend so much money and time? Enter the software market and search in thousands apps created by freelancers.

Thanks,
Eldred
Eldred
Forum Newbie

Return to The Enterprise