Please give your kind suggestion about my site!!!

It doesn't matter if you do all the error checking in the world, or if you have the most beautiful graphics, if your site or application design isn't usable, it's not going to do well. Get input and advice on usability and user interface issues here.

Moderator: General Moderators

Re: Please give your kind suggestion about my site!!!

Postby benacheson » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:52 am

Overall it's a good site. The images in the animation at the top are great, but your contact number should be much more prominent at the top-right. Reassure users by demonstrating how approachable you are. They're going to spend a lot of money.
benacheson
Forum Newbie

Postby aliraza » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:12 am

Hi,
Desing wise Site is good,but i will suggest you to use one colour in Content Headings instead of different colours,
the text heading colour should be according to the theme colour of website.

thank you
aliraza
Forum Newbie

Postby social_experiment » Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:38 pm

The images under 'Past cruises' and 'Cruise destinations at a glance' needs some padding to the right; the text against the images detracts from the site. Give your hyperlinks titles. It's a nice touch (and should be used by default) to hover over a link and see some text display, information about the link or the page could be used. Hyperlinks should change color when hovered over; make your links stand out so users know where to go or how to get to a specific page.
“Don’t worry if it doesn’t work right. If everything did, you’d be out of a job.” - Mosher’s Law of Software Engineering
social_experiment
DevNet Master

Return to UI Design/Usability