PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: YT upload script?
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:20 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hey guys, I have been looking around for a script that would let people login, and upload videos to youtube.

however upon upload the script needs to watermark the video with a a logo (the same one everytime)

but aswell as this, it also needs to add an intro and an outro

(the uploader can choose from a selection of intros that I would have uploaded to the webhost), then the script needs to upload it.

I know that the upload part exists, if licensing allows, which someone would have to verify, could anyone assist in getting the other parts to work, thanks.

Also, I know this seems like im just running into a forum and on my first post asking for a huge task, but really I would do it if I could.

I am a HTML developer, I can edit php, set up dbs and stuff, and can write stuff myself, but when there is a mistake in something I make I really have no idea where to start, if anyone could help that would be great, if you develop php like i develop websites in HTML, you should have fun.

thnaks in advance *rattles tin can*