PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:45 am 
Forum Newbie

I'm looking for a keen videogames enthusiast (preferably an xbox gamer) to join a new project on a vouluntary basis.

The project is a social network focussing on helping members to find teams/people to play with online. We are a group of mature (in body if not mind) gamers who have recently upped sticks from a large MW2 community due to abuses of power by the ex-owner (it's a long and dull story that involved snooping on Private messages etc).

We have experienced Graphics and marketing professionals, a great set of moderators, and are looking for someone with a bit of programming ability to join in.

At the moment I am paying the tiny costs we have and we're running privately to see if we've chosen a suitable platform (socialgo). Ideally I'd like to monetise the site with adverts and plug that straight back into the site, so there will be no profit to begin with.

So... I'm looking for someone competent, mature, with a bit of spare time and an interest in gaming.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:05 am 
Forum Newbie