PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:44 am 
Forum Newbie

Hey Everyone,
I have been coding for some time with a lot of different code, but now I am looking into either joining a already formed small team or creating a small team, which ever comes first. Really I just need to get the experience of working with someone other than just myself.
If you have a small team that is looking for someone else please let me know. I can help in the programming and development phase of any project ( Design is my weak point ). I am fluent in HTML, PHP and CSS with medium level knowledge in Java and some action script. I am reliable and always looking to help out to benefit my portfolio and the team.

Now on the other hand , if you are not on any team yet and want to become partners or a group then I am also interested in this. Which ever one comes to the table first, but I am preferring to join a already experienced team to learn from and progress is my career.

Please contact me via the forums if you have a spot for someone that looking to help out.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:58 am 
Forum Commoner

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by team, and what your expecting ... but if your interested in helping out on an open source project have a look at http://elastik.sourceforge.net/ I can certainly help you get into our project and pick up things to do.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:42 am 
Forum Newbie

i was also looking for something like that.No matter what project it will we(it can even be a hobby project).If you have a project let me know.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:21 am 
Forum Commoner

As I said ... http://elastik.sourceforge.net/ :D I realise it's more fun to start a piece of code from scratch and own it, so if you wanted to write a self-contained Module on top of our API that would be cool to. DM me ...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:50 pm 
Forum Newbie

@jarofgreen

I checked out the project and I am interested. I like the ticket Idea. Is there a way I can get a hold of you via e-mail or messenger?

A previous project I was working on solo was called VURL-e
Found here

Looking forward to talking

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 am 
Forum Commoner

PM'd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:13 pm 
Forum Newbie

Hello!

I'm interested in you. Can you please check out my post here: viewtopic.php?f=26&t=122291