PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2002 3:15 am 
Forum Commoner

I'm currently in the process of planning and setting up a web-based Star Wars RPG (Written in PHP). For those of you that are familiar with Star Wars Combine and Star Wars Unleashed, you'll know what I'm talking about...sort of.

I really need one or two people that are huge (And I mean huge) Star Wars fans and are very proficient with PHP. All of this work would be voluntary - no cash I'm afraid! :(

Knowledge of MySQL is also desirable (Unfortunately no other database platforms are available to the project). A DBA may be implemented at later date to aid those who are not familiar with MySQL.

If those who are interested could please reply or email me as soon possible, it would be greatly appreciated! Also, the project is being hosted by SourceForge.Net; check out the project and website here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 7:05 am 
Forum Commoner

I'm heartbroken! :( Nobody is interested...oh well...

I've done a bit of mucking around with a design template and started working on the backend, if anyone's interested, check out http://rpgms.sourceforge.net/ regularly and have a look at the updates that are being made...

Please help me! I'll bop you on the head with my giant mallet if you don't! :( :evil: