PHP Programmer needed!

Looking to hire a PHP developer for a paid position? Looking for a paid PHP job? Want to post your resume? Let the job hunt begin...

Moderator: General Moderators

PHP Programmer needed!

Postby Addler » Wed Jul 24, 2002 4:17 am

Okay, here is the skinny – A site has been started on the far reaches of the net. Somewhere hidden in a dark corner or perhaps it’s a lit corner, whatever, that doesn’t matter. However, there is one—or maybe two, depending—positions open for PHP Programmers. We have already three programmers, one heavily, and two others moderate. Yet we need a fourth.

It’s a game, in fact it’s a row of games, however, there is money to be made in this at a later date, but for the most part, right now, we just need someone to work on this with us, and help us develop the games that have already been written. All ideas have already been put down, yet now we focus on creating the coding, and pages, and putting the site together.

In all honesty this opportunity must sound really bad. However with one of the programmers being a great graphical artist, this site has high potential to generate a large community. And yet still hitched, we need just one more—or as I said about, perhaps two, depending on weather or not I even get any feed-back—PHP programmers…

So please, if you’re interested in finding out more, email: halo_dreams@hotmail.com

In your email please include:

Years experience in PHP
Reasons why you may, or may not want to join the team
Last edited by Addler on Fri Jul 26, 2002 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Addler
Forum Newbie

Postby Addler » Fri Jul 26, 2002 2:20 am

Apparently this world is less likely to help others then originally thought and hoped for. My mistake, I do realize however, and it saddens me. Id like to throw out some words of wisdom or some more of my wishful thoughts, however they will fall on deaf ears, or be crushed with flames—or those flaming me—

(If I sound smurf… change it into mellow-depression)

So I offer money, or exchange—I’m a graphic artist, and a writer. A poor graphic artist and a writer, please take that into consideration—

This is what I need (PHP Code base):

-Login/logout
-Sessions
-Operable to the board system (I want it so that when you log in on the main page, you are as well logged in on the boards)
-Register page

I assume that there would be a user area, and a none user area… so basically the user area—registered users—would use the login (=User area).

Sorry if I sound stupider then my name appears… I am in a really tight spot in life, and I’m strapped. If you are interested… please email me: halo_dreams@hotmail.com – the one gentleman that –has- said he would help me, hasn’t, so I only assume he has decided since that he wishes not to. I respect that and won’t bother him.

If your willing to do it for free, great, if not… make a price… ill see if I can meet that price.
Addler
Forum Newbie

Return to Job Hunt