PHP Developers Network

A community of PHP developers offering assistance, advice, discussion, and friendship.

It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I NEED SOME WORK DONE!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2002 9:25 pm 
I won't mince words in this email, so here's some vital info:

The link to the scope of work is here: http://www.alphabeads.com/rfp/1.htm

WHAT I NEED DONE:
1. show clients how much of what we have.
2. provide clients a method to tell me what they want.
THAT'S IT!

I need a VERSION 1.0 site. There are a million whistles and bells I know you could offer, but I don't need all that. Just stick to the simple bare-bones scope of work.

I don't care what language you use, as long as it works in the server hosting the site, and the goals are met.

I don't think this should cost too much, as I know that someone proficient in perl/php/etc. should think these are a simple tasks to accomplish. I'm looking forward to your quote. Time will have a lot to do with how much I'm willing to spend. Getting everything working in a week would command a higher amount than a month.

Please feel free to discuss this with anyone you like in the office there. I hope after reading and checking out the pages I made you'll conclude that I know how sites like this work - I just don't know how to do it myself (yet).

I'm the Vice President and decision maker for our family owned company, Indoexpo, Inc. While I live full-time in Indonesia, all of our business transactions happen in the USA. I will be available via email virtually every morning until lunchtime, and have no problem calling your office from my office in Indonesia to discuss the project. In fact, I prefer this from time to time. Email is great, but sometimes a discussion can clear things up faster and easier.

One final note: I'm very serious about getting this done in the next month or so.

Please respond as soon as you can.

I'm looking forward!

Matthew Cole
Vice President
Indoexpo, Inc.
http://www.925balisilver.com

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 12:12 am 
Forum Newbie

Yes, not complicated job. If you interested remote worker – I can do this. My price will be $700 an estimated time (with testing and adjustment) three weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2002 1:39 am 
Forum Contributor

since i can't find an email address anywhere on your site, i'll assume you will be checking back to this page.

i am working on a project right now that is strikingly similar to yours... a 'faux' ecommerce site where everything is handled online except for actual payment processing. From what i read of your products, i believe the system i designed for this other client would suit your needs beautifully with minimal alterations. if you are really serious about wanting this done in a week or two, shoot me an email to discuss specifics.

-will norris
will@wirewater.org

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2002 10:43 am 
Forum Commoner

i have good experience doing that type of projects i can do as
a remote developer or i can come u're contry . if u give it to me reasnnle offer.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2002 10:04 am 
Forum Commoner

brick wrote:
My price will be $700.

Seems a bit much for a couple of pretty straight forward scripts?