I am looking for someone who can write me a php program that will do this...
Don't have much bread to give, but then that depends on what your ask for.
Let me know if you think you can write it, how long it will take what amount of green you need.
This is what I need.....
I am using Formmail on a Unix server but now I are looking for an email script that is *secure* that can do the
I can manually create the forms if they are based on the usual html input style, and it is really just the engine that will take those
forms and do what we want with them, that I need.
Alternatley the forms could be actually part of the PHP code I guess, if that's how its done.
1. The user fills in a form with some require fields etc.
2. After Submit he is shown it and asked to confirm it is correct
3. If not correct he can go back and correct it - it then repeats this step
4. If correct, it goes to a primary recipient address and to a CC and BCC if needed
5. It also goes to the user's email address that he has entered in the form. This becomes his hard copy.
6. A file such as a .doc or pdf, image etc. can be automatically attached to the email going to #5 if we want it to.
7. He is shown a 'Thank You' Page
8. Each Users Name, Email and maybe even the date, is logged into a text file.
9. An ID/Password Login and Admin area can be accessed so one can change/add/delete CC,BCC,Name or path to the attached
Other extra possibilities
1. Whilst the above is our concern at the moment could this information also be sent to a MySQL or Access Database with the
same fields as the forms?
2. Could a stable unique number be generated for each form correct submitted?
This number then is added to all emails. For example it becomes that users ID, Problem Support #, Membership # etc.
Admin could alter or reset the numbers via an ID and Password..
3. Could also need a MySQL database written to accept this stuff!
Dave I could probably doi it, what exacty lis your budget?
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org
my weblog is: http://www.diaries.com/ShareMe/